SUGGESTIONS TO LIVE LONG!
Everybody is interested to live long.That too, without any diseases.There is nothing wrong in this desire. We may get suggestion from the persons who lived long ௲ at least a hundred years!
Here are some of the suggestions from those who lived long:
Don’t look at the calendar. Keep celebrating every day.
Invest in quality pieces, they never go out of styles.
I make myself go out everyday, even if it is only to walk around the block. The key to staying young is to keep moving.
Don’t compare. You ‘ll never be happy with your life. The grass is always greener.
Do one thing each day that is just for you.
Find your passion and live it.
Most time things will figure themselves out.
Choose the right partner.
Learn to adapt.
Keep going and never give it up.
Don’t just die because you want to.
Life is fun. It is all up to the person. Be satisfied. You don’t have to be ‘happy’ all the time, you need to be satisfied.
Love people. Find something to like about the person- it’s there-because we’re all just people.
Get a great education. That is something that no one can take away from you.
Exercise every morning.
Be active. Eat pretty correctly and get exercise and fresh air and sunshine.
There is no need to ever retire, but if one must, it should be a lot later than 65.
To stay healthy always, take the stairs and carry your own stuff.
Well, these are some of the suggestions we get from the people who lived 100+ years!
Compiled by S.Nagarajan
Pic Source : https://i.ndtvimg.com/i/2015-12/old-couple_625x350_41450162705.jpg
Some more suggestions from the people who lived 100 + years.
21) My inspiration is Robert Browning’s poem ‘AbtVogler’. It encourages us to make big art, not small scribbles.
22) Pain is mysterious, and having fun is the best way to forget it.
23) Science alone can’t help or cure people.
24) Find a role model and aim to achieve even more than they could ever do.
25) It is wonderful to live long. Until one is 60 years old, it is easy to work for one’s family and to achieve one’s goals. But in our later years, we should strive to contribute to society. Since the age of 65, I have worked as a volunteer. I still put in 18 hours seven days a week and love every minute of it.
26) I try not to worry, I just try to live it.
27) I try to have enough trust and confidence in myself to deal with things as they come.
28) Keep busy doing what you like.
29) Try not to eat anything that is unhealthy.
30) Quit while you are ahead.
31) It is important to take care of your mind.
32) Humor is a life force, a way of surviving the difficulties of living.
33) When you laugh at yourself, you prevent others from laughing at you.
34) I think people have to be curious. They have to be excited about seeing new things, meeting new people, watching a new play – just passionate about life.
35) Age is not a disease.
36) Don’t get hurt.
37) Help ever, hurt never!
38) Be honest. I have rarely lied.
39) Keep an open mind, and things seem less strange.
40) Always listen to the other person. You will learn something.
Let us follow what they told us so that we could also live long!
Compiled by S.Nagarajan